• Before touching the mask, disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer or wash your hands with soap and water.
• Before use, make sure that the particle-filtering respiratory protection mask including all components has no holes, stains, cracks, or any damages.
1. Open the mask and pull it over the chin and then over the nose.
2. Place the loops behind the ears and do not touch the mask. Make sure that the mask covers your nose, mouth, and chin and that you have the tightest possible seal all around.
3. Press the nose clip with your index fingers and adjust it to the nose.
• Do not reuse your mask if it has been contaminated with body fluids after exposure to aerosol or if you cannot breathe freely.
• Dispose of the mask in medical waste.
• Remember that the outside of the mask is dirty, do not touch the outside with your hand.
• Perform hand hygiene after removing the mask.
This respirator does not contain any components made from natural rubber latex. It may help reduce inhalation exposure to certain biological particles in the air (e.g. viruses, mold, bacteria, and allergy-caus ing particles).
Danger! For safety reasons, these operating instructions must be read carefully and understood. Failure to follow the instructions as well as improper use of this protective mask, e.g. wearing it for too long, may impair the effectiveness of this protective mask and lead to illnesses and even death. Please keep these instructions for reference. The respirator mask ACTO® 95 was manufactured by ACTO® GmbH, according to EU-PPE regulation 2016/425
Notes To The User:
This respirator meets the requirements of EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009, filtering respirator for use against particles. It should be used to protect the wearer from solids and airborne particles & aerosols. Proper selection, training, use and proper maintenance are critical to ensuring that the product helps protect the wearer from certain airborne pollutants & aerosols. Before use, the wearer must be trained / instructed in the use of the full face mask in accordance with the health and safety guidelines.
Keep the new, unused respirator in the original packaging. Keep the mask away from contaminated areas, dust, direct sunlight, temperature extremes, excessive humidity, and harmful chemicals. The storage temperature should be between -25 ° C and +40 ° C. Maximum storage relative humidity should be less than 80%. Only use the respirators before the stated expiry date. The expiry date is stated on the packaging
Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
|Unit||Pieces in Box||Article-No.|